Friday 16 March 2007

Google











We watched a documentary about Google, on how much money they make and how much information is stored on the Google databases and severs about all the searches made on Google. I found the documentary very interesting and i think it made me think more about what I sign up to on the internet and how I feel about Google and their products.

Assuming that the documentary's information is correct and unbiased, I think that a lot of the information used to sign up to things on the internet should be kept private unless it is really needed. Also the CIA where known to take also of Google's information off there databases for their own investigations. I think rather than just taking all the information I think that if governments or other high powered organizations need to look into information like this they should work with Google to gain the information.

1 comment:

liquidbreakbeats said...

alright man nice blog dave